Saturday, April 2, 2016

A Real HR Interview conversation

done by,my friend....

I was called in at around 6:30...
I went to the Hr wished him good eve and stud der..
He askd me to take my seat..
I said thank you and sat on the chair..
He askd fr my resume... whch at dat time was with the TNP rep..
As he had to manage evrythn he frgot to handover it to me..I thought that my day strtd bad!! I askd his permission went upto the rep tuk d resume and came back gave him the resume and stud calmly.. All this time i dint freak out(whch was an ACHEIVEMENT fr me :P)..
He told me to sit down which i did..Then He asked me the very old usual and formal interview question "Mr.Rajesh Tell Me About Urself"...
I told about my name,wer i was frm,den wer i studied nd wer i m stdyin nw(dint tell abt my cgpa nd stuff :P), den straightly went to my Extra-Curricular  Activities as i had loads to tell him :)
Den told about my Co-Curricular Activities.He asked me to write a prog in "C" he left d choice fr me so i wrote simple program. Then he askd whether i knew about SQL!!!! I said i knew a bit.. He told me write a query for him...
I wrote to the half and got struck!! Actually i dint know wt to do nxt :P I explained him d logic nd he askd if i knew anythn about "JOINTS " (O.o)---> dis was my expression!!! I said i knw jst smethns about SQL so he left the topic..
Then he came to the HR part...
He gave me totally 3 situations...
1st goes like this.. YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A TEAM WHICH CONSISTS OF 6 MEMBRS INCLUDING YOU THERE 3 GIRLS AND 2 BOYS  WHO ARE SENIORS TO YOU AND THEY DONT LIKE YOU "   How will cope up wit dem?
2nd one was..
" I YOUR TEAM THERE IS A GIRL MEMBER WHO HATES YOU.. SHE COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOU TO THE LEADER ALL THE TIME AND TAKES CREDIT OF YOUR JOB... YOU CANT TALK TO THE "HR"!!! HOW WILL YOU SOLVE THIS SITUATION "
And 3rd one was...
"HOW WILL MOTIVATE YOUR TEAM MEMBERS IF YOU ARE A TEAM LEADER??" 
As i had sme experience in wrkin wit organisations i managed smehw my telling him abt my patience(whch s at times vry lesss :P) my anger control(whch i dnt usualy do :D) and such mre stuffs...
What evr i told him was with confidence.. He said "OK" for the 1st two questions bt he gave me sme suggestions for the 3rd one...
Then he asked me about my project..
I told him what i knew about my project :P He dint seem to understand what i told him :D
The best way to explain is to draw and shw d HR wt u r tryin to tell him... so that he can be confused easily ;) :P but u HAVE be confident about wtevr u r saying...
Then he asked about my family...
I strtd tellin about my dad and finishd as i was about to tell about my mom he stopped me and asked about WER I LIVE IN MY HOMETOWN!!!  My hmetwn happens to be tirupathi.. So i said a landmark and told about d ROUTE to my home :D He had a DOUBT in DAT!!!!! :D Den i had to Draw sme Landmarks on the paper and showed him my home :P :P Then askd about 
"DARSHAN"  and if i cud arrange for him i said "OFCOURE WILL DO WIT PLEASURE SIR" :P
Then He asked if i would work in culcutta i answered him with a big and loud yes :D
He den asked me to ask him about anything i want..
I asked him if i and my frnds get recruited how will the company divide us for during practise sessions.. he gave me a brief explaination on it..
Then he said thank you and and i stood up wished him and i came out...
The whole process took around 35 to 40 minutes..  which i dint feel that way.. That guy was laughing at the imaginary answers i gave when he asked me the HR questions...
I had a vry gud interview :) Felt satisfied when i came outside :)
hope dis will help you guys..

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments: