Thursday, July 3, 2014

Autodesk University 2008 Class Schedule preliminary

By now Im sure you have heard that I, Brian Benton, will be speaking at Autodesk University. I am very proud to be representing the company I work for, Heidt & Associates, Inc. and my very own blog, CAD-a-Blog!!! I will be teaching a class on Creating CAD Manuals.

Rest assured there will be other classes available besides mine. Autodesk has released a preliminary list and schedule of classes. There are over 600 to choose from!!! I dont even know where to begin. You can find the preliminary class schedule here. Keep in mind that this schedule will probably change. I think they released three different schedules last year until they were able to figure it out. Theres a lot for them to do.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments: